Friday, May 14, 2010

Delorean - Stay Warmer, Love

Every summer, there are a few albums that stand out as sun-splattered, electronic-synth goodness. Last year, it was records like Passion Pit and Phoenix that wafted through the sandy airs of my summer. This year, I do believe I've found an album to rock out to on sunny, beach Saturdays and also relax to when the late afternoon rolls around. Delorean is an electro/dance group hailing from the Basque country in Spain - they've toured with the likes of Miike Snow (refer back to my post of the best albums of 2009) and jj. Their latest album, Subiza, was just released at the end of March, and the following are my favorite tracks so far.
Delorean - Stay Close
Delorean - Warmer Places
Delorean - Real Love

And here is an oldie but goodie from them ---
Delorean - Deli

No comments:

Post a Comment