Friday, February 6, 2009

Orientation

As is performed at the commencement of college, camps and other excitingly fun programs, this first post will pose as an orientation to introduce everyone to Ragoo'd, my music (and other ingredients that might be thrown into my hopefully *someday* perfect stew) blog. Since I have been listening to music for about 22 years, and have tried to become a master playlister for the last few, this is my attempt at sharing my music taste with the world. 

If asked to describe my taste in music, I would WANT to say almost EVERYTHING, but in the end, I can't say that because I haven't heard it all, and never will (plus, I will never like Marilyn Manson... so I guess it will always be somewhat exclusive). That being said, I try to be open to new music, whether its Country (which I hated for most of my life) or in Portugese (which I will probably never understand). 

So, the purpose of this site will be to introduce anyone who is interested to new music, old music, fun music, depressing music, or any other music that is worth listening to. Discovering and listening are the primary focuses of this blog, so with that: 

Please Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment