Sunday, December 27, 2009

Top Tracks


Now that I have introduced you to my favorite full albums of this past year, I feel that it's only necessary to give recognition to the songs that solely made their mark. Each of these may or may not be an excerpt from an album I did enjoy, but on their own they are works of art and worth pointing out solo. I have to say, I think the most exciting part of making these "best of" lists for the past year is that they thus make room for the next batch to come in 2010. Please enjoy!


Dirty Projectors - Stillness is the Move
Grizzly Bear - While You Wait For The Others
Mayer Hawthorne - Just Aint Gonna Work Out
Local Natives - Airplanes 
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
Bobby Ray - I'll Be In The Sky
VV Brown - Shark In The Water
Devendra Banhart - Baby
Vampire Weekend - The Kids Don't Stand A Chance (Miike Snow Remix)
Hey Champ - Cold Dust Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment